Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Out and About

This week the fur-kids have had a fun-willed week. On Saturday we went to Petsmart. This is ALWAYS fun for all including for the owners! Keep in mind, handling 3 excited dogs is no small task. We tried to put Edgar in the buggy, but he didn’t like being separated from Ruekie. They are joined at the hip! (Or at least Edgar thinks they should be) Everyone loved Edgar, I don’t see who couldn’t. One of the employees said Ruekie looked just like her dog and had pictures to prove it (a true dog lover!). Their ears and body were similar, but that’s all I could see. Overall it was a fun day

Last night we W-A-L-K-E-D down to Sonic, oops I forgot they can’t hear me type. If they could they’d be in frenzy over the W word. The five-foot long blood sucking mesquites were out, but at least it was cool. The kids only half way scared the heck out of our waitress so that’s goodJ.

These outings were also part of Edgar’s puppy school. The mission statement of the school is to “Equip young dogs with the knowledge they need to be well adjusted through stimulating activities”. I bet he didn’t even know he was in school. I just wish my school was like that!

No comments: